Graham Herstell – MA HE, FHEA – Head of Recognised Centre
With over 30 years of lecturing, teaching, tutoring, assessing and quality assurance experience, Graham has the following accolades to his career:
- Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Master of Arts in Higher Education
- A Teaching Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- A Lead Tutor, Assessor & Quality Assurer for a number of national sports education organisations.
Contact: email – email@example.com mob – 07980 707 930
Anthony Lindsay – Compliance Director
Over 25 years’ experience of work in sports development including 12 years at Manchester City Council leading on youth inclusion and health.
- Community Manager for the Manchester Community Giants CIC. (2012 to present)
- One of the founding directors of the Manchester Giants Basketball Club. (2012 to present)
- Activity and Centre manager for school-based sports facilities (1995-2000)
Contact: email – firstname.lastname@example.org mob – 07881 206 515