Developed in partnership with the National Source Group for Basketball, the 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Basketball (QCF) is designed to provide learners aged 18 and over with knowledge and understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of coaching basketball. The level of knowledge recognised in this qualification will enable them to develop an understanding of the safe, ethical and effective coaching of basketball. Those who complete this Certificate will be able to deliver basketball coaching sessions to adults and children.
Watch our short video of a recent Basketball level 2 course:
3 Contact Learning Days
4 Linked sessions with club/team
1 Assessment in club/team
Who should attend?
- Basketball Players new to coaching
- Aspiring Basketball Coaches
- Development Basketball Coaches
- Junior National League Coaches
- Coaches delivering Basketball in schools
- Sports Development Officer
- Volunteer, Activity Leader
QCF Credit Value: